Section I – Considering IT as a business
- Which vision should IT support within the company?
- How can it implement that vision?
Section II – Managing shareholders and clients
- How to develop an IT strategy in line with the company’s stakes?
- How to create the conditions of cooperation with the business lines?
- Which products and services should the IT produce?
- How to steer the strategy?
Section III – Steering the factory
- How to ensure that fundamental elements are achieved: sustainable project steering and infrastructure?
Section IV – Managing the organization
- How to act so as IT and business line players find their place?
- What are the ingredients of a high-performance organization?
Section V – Transforming
- When should one transform? How far should it go?
- How to ensure that “during the works, the sale continues?”